Banana and cinnamon tea is an ideal drink that will help you fall asleep. The preparation is very fast and easy. It has a delicious flavor and it’s really effective! Bananas contain magnesium and potassium which help the blood flow freely, the muscles to relax and help you fall asleep easily.
Some foods promote the state of the relaxation necessary to fall sleep, while others generate a state of alert which is the opposite to sleep.
Banana and cinnamon tea helps us fall asleep easier because it contains an amino acid called tryptophan which our body uses to create the hormones of sleep serotonin and melatonin.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that slows down the neuronal traffic, leading the brain towards a state of rest and in the end promotes sleep. Melatonin supports the balance of the rhythm and in that way fights insomnia.
- 1 organic banana
- cinnamon (optional)
- 1 liter of water
- Rinse the banana very well. Pay attention! It must be organic, because if it’s not, it will contain pesticides and we all know they are very harmful to our health.
- Cut the two ends of the banana.
- Put the banana with its rind into the boiling water.
Let it boil for 15 minutes approximately.
- Strain it and pour the water in a cup.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and it’s ready!
Drink this delicious tea an hour before you go to bed. You can also eat the already boiled banana along with some sprinkled cinnamon. Together with the tea, it will definitely increase its tranquilizing effect.
Contact +2347010573805 For GistNation Music / Event Promotion Now!